About The Boland Group and Triage Solutions, Inc:
Maximizing Human Capital and Optimizing Organizational Performance
The Boland Group is an independent human capital consulting, retained executive search and management recruiting firm. Since 1990, our principals have specialized in information intensive industries and information sensitive functions, including the electrical construction, mission critical data centers, critical facilities, mission critical infrastructure, IT, information security, professional services, life sciences, financial services and management consulting space.
A woman-owned business incorporated in Maryland, and serving clients in North America, Europe and Israel, the firm was founded by Ann Boland -- an MBA with 20 years of global industry, management, consulting and search experience -- former Big 5 Partner, HR VP, CIO and 13 year IBM alum. Ann was an Executive Director with one of the top give global retained executive search firms before formally launching her own executive search business.
The Boland Group offers our clients a record of 100% client satisfaction: we have never conducted a retained executive search assignment for a new client without being asked to conduct a subsequent assignment. We do not conduct any search unless we have both the requisite resources and expertise to do so. As a member of the International Association of Corporate and Professional Recruiters (IACPR), we adhere to the highest code of ethics and professional standards in the retained executive search industry.
Triage Solutions Inc. is the full services staffing division of The Boland Group. Our status as a Preferred Member of Top Echelon, a worldwide network of 1200 search consultants, enables Triage Solutions Inc. to provide our retained clients with full service staffing solutions, ranging from interim and contract placement to temporary to permanent recruitment, on both a contingent and a partial retainer basis. This enables the Boland Groups principals to focus on those critical searches for which we have been retained, while still assisting our clients with many of their other positions. Our clients tell us that they value our ability to provide end to end recruiting solutions --- at all levels -- within and beyond our own areas of industry and functional specialization. We pride ourselves on tackling the more challenging difficult-to-fill positions.
As an independent search firm, we provide our clients both geographic reach and industry depth through these two professional associations, while retaining our independence -- and the flexibility to tailor our services to meet our individual client's unique needs.
Commitment to 100% client satisfaction:
Flexibility: end to end, full service solutions for our clients senior talent acquisition needs:
- relationship focus: we do more work for fewer clients, therefore, few if any off limits
- we first evaluate whether we can both have and can commit the extent of experience required before accepting a retained assignment from a new client
- because we dont accept any assignment unless were confident we have both the requisite expertise and resources to execute, weve preserved a 100% request for repeat business track record on every retained search
Experience: Our Principals bring over 45+ years combined industry / search experience in:
- Demonstrated track record of success conducting searches for C-level and VP executive roles
- Proven bench strength recruiting (e.g. entire consulting practices, dedicated development teams, call center start-ups) and other critical roles at the 'non-executive' middle management and professionals level
- Full service staffing solutions, including contract, temp to permanent, permanent recruiting
Industry, functional and geographic depth and breadth :
- Information intensive industries: financial services, professional services (including electrical construction) and IT (including mission critical infrastructure, 24x7x365 data centers, information security, eLearning, storage management solutions, high availability software, Internet and network management space)
- Information sensitive functions: Finance/Accounting (CFO, Controller, VP Finance, Audit, Tax), Sales & Marketing (Global, EVPs, Product Marketing / Management, Channels, Business Development), IT (CIO, CTO, CSO, IT Practice Leader),
- Leadership positions requiring highly specialized expertise or unique skill set combinations: security clearances (e.g. TS/SCI or lifestyle poly), professional certifications (e.g. CISSP, SHRM), and emerging standards (e.g. HIPAA, SCORM)
In Summary: Why Choose Us? Our clients (and candidates) choose to work with us because of our size, our service, our industry expertise, functional focus and our tailored approach. We know each search is unique: we identify the best qualified candidates in the shortest period of time the old fashioned way: one referral at a time. The best sources of superb talent tend to be the industrys other proven performers. By focusing on fresh research, networking and referrals, we identify the proven performers in the target industry or function, and then asking them to identify other stars from among their peers, colleagues, subordinates and mentors. We are only as good as your last successful search.
- Preferred Member of Top Echelon Network and the International Association of Corporate and Professional Recruiters. We provide our clients both geographic reach and industry depth, while still retaining our independence and flexibility to tailor our approach to meet our individual client's needs.
- Our ability to leverage the resources of over 1200 recruiters in the U.S., on every search, allows us to find the best candidates in the shortest period of time for our clients.
- A strong domestic and international network of search consultants in Europe, North / South America, Asia Pacific / Australia, developed personally one relationship at a time. Our experience has been tested globally: Because Talent... Knows No Boundaries.
Note to Candidates: we are a client driven search firm, which means we focus our efforts on conducting very specific searches for which our clients have engaged us. Because we pull, not push, we do not represent candidates in the sense of proactively marketing them. However, we happy to include your resume and your profile (geographic preferences / restrictions and compensation history / minimum salary requirements) on our 100% word searchable data base. In this way, we will contact you immediately, if not sooner should we be serving a client for which your qualifications and experience appear to be a potential match. As a retained search firm we adhere to the highest ethical standards: no information provided to us by our current or prospective clients or candidates is shared without prior, explicit permission. For more information or to submit your resume to us, please go to the contact page of our website (bolandgroup.com) and click on the send resume button. Please include "Top Echelon" in the subject of your email address when contacting us?