|Mackie Search a leader in executive search with manufacturing organizations, has partnered for a with a Global Tier 1 Automotive Supplier for a Product Engineer role at their Detroit Area Research and Development Facility. Our client is the world #1 Manufacturer and supplier of their product in the automotive industry and is found on 1 out of every 2 cars on the road! Great engineering opportunity for an early career Engineer! |
Title ANTI-VIBRATION PRODUCT ENGINEER
- Design and improve anti-vibration rubber products for automotive applications.
- Rubber Mount or bushing design and development desired, but not required.
- Works well with a global/multi-cultural team. Oversees development of products from concept to production.
- Development of products from prototype to mass-production.
- Handles design iterations and reporting of development ideas.
- CAD experience required. Catia preferred.
- 25 years automotive product design experience preferred.
- Product Development Tasks
- CAD 3D/2D creation, GD&T, package space analysis, orientation, optimization
- Evaluation Requesting Tests and FEA, Analyzing Results, Evaluating Specs, Reporting, Summarizing
- Manufacturing Knowledge on stamping, molding, curing, forming, coating, and various processes.
- Damping, Resonance, and Hydraulic design knowledge and experience preferred.
- Metal/Resin component design experience preferred.
- Very good customer interaction, support, presentation, and reporting skills preferred.
Periodic travel is required.
Education of BS in Engineering required; BSME or other relevant fieldVisa support No visa support