Are you looking for a unique and challenging step in your career? We have a new opportunity as an Application Engineering Manager at one of our leading clients.
Our client is a $15B engineering leader and has installed over 151,000 robots worldwide, making them a respected leader in the automation industry. Ranging from compact table top units to full automation systems, they provide a cutting-edge solution. Some applications include arc welding, assembly, packaging and material handling.
This company is growing rapidly which provides employees with professional growth and career advancement. Currently, they are looking for qualified candidates to join their Engineering Department as an Applications Engineer Manager.
Role of an Applications Engineer Manager:
Manage the activities of engineers involved in concepts, simulation, set-up, and the testing of multiple robotic applications in a lab environment.
Applications Engineer Manager:
· Maintain department and budgets to report to management team
· Responsible to enforce safety requirements internally and at customer sites
· Responsible to understand customer specifications and all applicable regulatory requirements
· Provide technical expertise to integrators and channel partners to support robot sales
· Support customer service and technical support departments for the robotic systems and integrators, including legacy systems
· Provide technical expertise and training for the engineers when necessary so that they can perform their duties appropriately
· Provide assistance and leadership for selecting peripheral equipment for the applications lab and general selection of the vendors for supplying parts and sub-systems
· Assist managing engineers in preparing automation show demonstrations based on current applications developed in the applications lab
· Participate and provide technical expertise in development of new robot products
· Continually maintain knowledge of robot products and their implementations including competitor’s robot products, systems, and applications
· Successfully manage, motivate, feedback and coach engineers and technicians and contribute to a continuous improvement environment while maintaining employee engagement
The position carries a competitive salary and generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life and ADD, etc. team focused working environment and a paid time off.
· BS in Engineering field
· 8+ years of engineering system integration and development experience
· Supervisor experience
About White Willow Staffing
Managed by a husband and wife team, we are focused on delivering a more personal service to our clients and candidates. We specialize in Robotics and Engineering positions across the North America.