Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Diesel Engine Service Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will assist channel partners, field staff and dealers in solving complex technical problems on specific products. Lead initiatives to provide expert resolution to product issues on specific products to achieve market share targets. Conduct advanced sales support activities as required by channel partners to achieve market share targets. Provide training to channel partners, company personnel and customers. Could be applied to sales, service or parts.
· Work directly with dealer technicians to fully understand the failure and gather all relevant information.
· Utilize technical publications, engineering documentation, and work directly with engineering teams to develop short-term engine repair recommendations.
· Document all our findings, data and track trends to identify emerging issues.
· Actively participate in creation of technical solutions that provide long-term problem resolution.
· Analyze engine hardware and engine performance data to identify failures.
· Provide troubleshooting direction directly to engine technicians.
· Travel to the field when necessary to assist in troubleshooting and to gather failure data.
· Work directly with vehicle factories to solve engine integration issues.
· Engage engineering and quality improvement teams to determine root cause of field failures.
· Develop short-term corrective actions and provide input on long-term problem resolution.
· Improve engine diagnostics by authoring technical solutions.
· Provide input into engine technical publications and training materials.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· 4-year degree in engineering or related field.
· Demonstrated experience with diesel engine troubleshooting.
· Experience helping customers.
· Strong Communication oral and written.
· Proven Mechanical aptitude.
· Engine experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!