Engineering and Maintenance Manager
Growing organization is seeking an Engineering Manager that will be responsible for improvements and exceeding the goals of the company. These responsibilities will include leading and managing the engineering organization, creating and maintaining consistent interaction with the manufacturing team and overseeing a staff of 14+ direct reports including Tooling, Maintenance & Engineering.
Excellent benefits, along with bonus potential
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
- 7-10 years of experience as Engineering Manager
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred
- Project management experience
- Metals background preferred
- Manage and direct Engineering, Tooling & Maintenance Staff.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the Engineering responsibilities.
- Provide engineering expertise in the areas of tooling, prints, specifications, product maintenance, raw materials and vended products throughout the organization.
- Manage Engineering budget.
- Build, develop and manage Engineering team capable of carrying out needed engineering initiatives.
- Recommend methods, materials and layouts for improvement based on manufacturing needs and capabilities.