Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Fabrication Manufacturing Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will be responsible for supporting the profile cutting and forming operations. Looking for experience with press brakes, lasers, plasma or oxyfuel cutting machines.
· Establish routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of moderate scope.
· Provide support and troubleshooting for current operations.
· Investigate, gather and analyze data and implement solutions.
· Innovate and implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope.
· Apply electronic tools across a broad range of applications, including e-builds, modeling and simulations.
· Develop and implement plans to support lean manufacturing through the Production System of moderate scope.
· Design operation layouts.
· Improve material flow and material presentation.
· Lead team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency of moderate scope.
· Lead analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology.
· Analyze and make modifications to existing performance pay plans; assists in development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Experience with part nesting software.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Work in a team environment.
· Work hours of 1st shift -7 am to 3:30 pm.
· 4-year degree in a relevant field with 1+ years of experience with profile cutting and forming.
· SAP experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!