Field Service Engineer (TX & NC position)
Field Service Engineer reports directly to the Service Manager.
Why you should work for this company:
· Their pioneering spirit and dedication to research and development of new production procedures, is reflected in the market standards that have gained worldwide recognition since the company was founded over eighty years ago.
· Today, the company’s commitment to innovation and quality has led to a deserved reputation as one of the world's leading suppliers of vacuum coating technology and complex high-end coatings.
· The company’s national and international footprint combined with enlightened and motivated leadership make them one of the most dynamic companies to work for in the glass industry.
Required qualifications and education:
· 3+ years of vacuum coating technology experience in the production support of an architectural or optical glass coating line.
· have an Engineering B.A, B.S., accredited technical degree or equivalent training or experience in a field of technology such as Electrical, Mechanical, Vacuum Technology, Thin Film etc.
· Previous Field Service Experience is preferred.
· 3+ years of experience with PLC driven automation software and hardware.
· Experience with use of Siemens, Allen Bradly and Beckhoff servo drive technology.
The Field Service Engineer is responsible for the following.
Field Service Support: Installation of systems, upgrades, repairs, and training.
- Conduct installation of newly sold equipment at customer location.
- Conduct maintenance work, repair work or customer training at customer location.
- Participating in factory level training for new products, components, or processes.
- Providing production support during regular working hours.
- Providing production support on an on-call basis outside regular working hours.
Customer Support Assistance: Providing technical support.
- Providing technical support externally (directly to clients).
- Providing technical support internally.
Special Projects: Assignments and tasks related to Special Projects
- customer support visits to customers and vendors.
- Demonstration of equipment to customers/vendors.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Attractive benefit package
- Wellness program
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 401K and much more
Unless noted above, applicants MUST be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders ONLY. We do not provide relocation assistance for those living outside the continental US. Please only click apply if you meet the specific requirements of the job listing, you are able to work in the location listed, and are comfortable with the salary range indicated above. Thanks for your interest. We look forward to working with you.