Standard Plumbing and Heating Co is a well-established 100 year old mechanical contractor seeking an experienced Project Manager/Estimator. We specialize in commercial and industrial work in the Canton/ Mansfield area. Need someone with a strong background in forced air, chilled water, hot water, control systems. Any education would be a benefit. Design background and estimating background is preferred. Large customer base that requires problem solving on HVAC and potentially piping systems. Extensive customer interaction, ongoing education and enthusiasm are part of this job. Excellent wage and benefit package all while working in an exceptional work environment
• Design of HVAC systems and the controls that support them, bid and analyze projects, establish schedules and project parameters
• Communicate with customers and their representatives, including building owners, general contractors, subcontractors, and field support staff.
• Examine and review contracts and estimates by performing risk analysis and developing risk plans.
• Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the forecasted cost at completion, and controlling expenses by monitoring project budget.
• Create and revise project schedules
• Prepare sub-contractor request for quotation’s (RFQ) including: scope statements; plans and milestone dates; specs; bonding requirements; and billing schedule of values.
• Receive and qualify subcontractor proposals; supervises work of project assigned staff, subcontractors and installers.
• Meet with contractors and owners to discuss scope of project; budgets; performance; and close-out.
• Support the sales function by assisting with quote preparation and proposals.