Sales Administration Manager, Inside Sales
Summary: The Sales Administration Manager is responsible for working with the field sales force (commercial sales team) to qualify equipment for positioning with clients, reviewing sales documentation, and supporting the Company business process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the quality control review & processing of sales documentation in support of order entry and order processing as per the existing “business process.”
2. Responsible for the continued refinement & maintenance of the Sales Quote Database. This includes working with the Inside Sales Team; Engineering & Senior Management on revisions/updates to the sales quote database for all Equipment with respect to pricing and detailed equipment specifications.
3. Interfaces with operations and production planning with respect to the forecasting of potential equipment orders and for effective processing of order documentation in support of manufacturing. Responsible for attending all production meetings and insuring that there is communication between departments with respect to active/existing orders.
4. Functions as the Company “Liaison” between the commercial team, engineering, manufacturing and project management regarding all “Stand-Alone” Equipment Orders; Systems Projects as well as other project opportunities. This includes working with field sales and project management to review the equipment/solicitation details; reviewing the equipment density & layout drawing; and establishing the final pricing proposal.
5. Responsible for initiating, reviewing and updating ISO documentation in support of the business process (Finance, Manufacturing, Project Management and Sales & Production Planning).
6. Responsible for the review of Sales Documentation (Bid Packages/Laundry Design/Equipment Layouts, Equipment Technical Information & Specifications) in support of New, Existing & “Retooling” Opportunities that are issued via RFP/RFQ/Solicitation.
7. Coordinates with Engineering to Provide System & Special Equipment Option Pricing.
8. Functions as the Company “Liaison” to the customers regarding Equipment Functionality, Lead Times, Pricing & Technical Information. This will involve periodic travel to Site Locations before, during & after the Project in support of Requirements (development of RFP, Project Schedule).
9. Executes Training for all “New” Regional Sales Managers.
10. Provides Competitive Equipment Information (including Pricing & Technical Comparison) to the commercial sales team.
11. Support the commercial team in the distribution of Technical Information and the assembly of Company Marketing documentation for our Customers.
12. Travel required (5% – 10% ).
13. Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations and Architectural/CAD Drawings. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor of Science Degree (BS) in related Engineering Discipline (Civil, Industrial and/or Mechanical) with appropriate experience in AutoCAD (mainly 2D) and Microsoft Office (Access; Excel; PowerPoint; Project & Word) related functionality.
Understanding of company equipment & supporting systems, manufacturing processes, project management techniques, and negotiation skills required.