Our client’s ideal candidate has at least 10 years progressive experience in either or both Dry or Liquid bulk at a chemical plant, refinery, Port Docks, or liquid bulk terminal. Mechanical Engineer preferred. Position is responsible for all facility maintenance programs and supervision of an existing maintenance crew.
Location: La Porte, Texas area.
1. Actively support achieving safe, reliable and efficient operations of liquid and dry storage facilities; including the support of rail, vessel, storage and loading operation with the terminal facility
2. Manage and document inspection programs and Mechanical Integrity Program for tank and piping system within Terminal Departments, in accordance to API-570 and API-653 Standards.
3. Develop and Implement preventive maintenance programs for fixed and rotating equipment.
4. Develop and Implement preventive maintenance programs for heavy equipment in accordance to OEM recommendation
5. Maintain and oversee the Terminal Facility core infrastructure that encompasses entire site to include buildings, sub-station, perimeter areas, tank farms, piping and pipelines, warehouses, and dock areas.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mikecabrera@cabreragroup to be considered for the position.