|Our client is a global food ingredients company. They are searching for a top notch Maintenance & Reliability Manager. |
Duties and responsibilities
- They have excellent upper level management, strong working environment, stable products, good benefits and more.
- They have purchased a plant and are in need of a Maintenance & Reliability Manager who has excellent leadership and good mechanical, electrical and reliability skills.
- Manage a team of 4-5 multi-craft maintenance personnel.
- Handle small and large capital projects.
- Ensure equipment availability and reliability.
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE CONSIDERED
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology. You must have at least 5 years overall experience with a few years in direct leadership.
- Very strong preference for food, beverage, chemicals processing and packaging experience.
- Seeking candidates in northern California - no relocation assistance available.
- To be considered for employment you must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer and you will not require employment visa sponsorship now or in the future.