Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Manufacturing Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate and perform manufacturing engineering work for a project or process of moderate scope or for a significant portion of a major and diverse project or process. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel, including contractors. Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by others.
· Daily shop floor support for mold line and other areas as needed.
· Robot programming, part updates, process updates, work instructions updates and creating new work instructions, new process documentation.
· Improvie process for safer operations and lean manufacturing.
· Lead team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency of moderate scope.
· Lead analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology.
· Analyze and make modifications to existing performance pay plans; assists in development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
· Designs operations layouts.
· Improves material flow and material presentation.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Engineering or Industrial / technical degree.
· Knowledge of foundry process.
· Fanuc Robot knowledge.
· Quality principals and knowledge.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!