Are you ready to join a company that truly gives back to their employees? Experience a dynamic work culture, excellent benefits, job security and career growth/ training with a Belvidere area company that is in a tremendous growth mode!
Establish a fantastic career with a leading Belvidere area manufacturer that provides systems, motion and control solutions for mobile, aerospace and industrial companies across the globe!
- Direct Hire
- Full Time, 1st Shift
- Excellent Benefits, 401K, Profit Sharing Bonus Potential
- Career Growth, Continuing Education and Training Opportunities!
Plant Manufacturing Engineering Manager responsibilities:
- Supervise Chemical Engineer, Quality Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Machine Programmers and trainees as well as another small facility
- Identify root cause of issues and use statistical methods to resolve; change tolerancing, processes and designs as needed
- Implement and manage quality, safety and lean manufacturing initiatives for the plant
- Implement quality management system and department resources; ensure cost effectiveness
- Develop standards and test quality of products and processes
- Establish and facilitate plant projects and process improvements
- Research and prepare Capital acquisition for plant requirements
- Interact with customers, Sales staff, Engineers and vendors
- Prepare for customer, internal and third party audits
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure client contracts are adequately fulfilled
Plant Manufacturing Engineering Manager requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years of Quality, Engineering or related experience as well as Management experience
- American Society for Quality (ASQ), Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) or Certified Quality Manager (CQMgr) certification a plus
- Experience with Statistical Process Control, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Continuous Improvement Initiatives, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing quality tools
- Sound problem solving, project management and time management skills; deadline focused
- General accounting, HR, inventory control and strategic planning skills
- Experience with ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems and TMP Program
- Strong motivational, leadership and communication skills; team oriented
- Agent of change; ability to promote initiatives to drive improvements
- EHS knowledge
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and reside locally. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorships or Transfers available.
AllStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer.