- Believe the heart of their company is their employees
Research and analyze data such as customer design requirements, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application. Efforts support the design, development and testing of systems.
- Designs products or systems to include instrumentation, controls, robots, engines, machines, and mechanical, thermal, hydraulic, or heat transfer systems.
- Plans and directs fabrication of test control apparatus, equipment and instrumentation.
- Directs tests to ensure product conforms to customer specifications.
- Coordinates operation, maintenance, and repair activities to obtain optimum utilization of machines and equipment.
- Designs products and systems to interface requirements, both hardware and software.
- Creates presentation materials and technical memos.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Must be a US citizen
Compensation $85-95k, lump sum relocation package possible