Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Mechanical Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will would focus on Mechanical issues like, inferences, alignment, tolerance, breakage, form/fit/function issues.
· Analyze product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs.
· Provide technical information concerning manufacturing or processing techniques, material, properties and process advantages and limitations.
· Prepare product or system layouts and detailed drawings and schematics.
· Utilize best design practices for plastics, castings, weldments, steel structures, laser cutting, and air bending in a low volume facility.
· Look and Evaluate all sort of Mechanical failures.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Associates or higher degree in mechanical engineering or related discipline.
· Minimum two years’ experience designing heavy equipment or machinery, such as agricultural, on or off-road equipment, mining, construction.
· Experience working with suppliers and customers.
· Strong Creo design experience
· Plastics and castings experience.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to work occasionally in the testing area.
· Ability to be hands on.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
· Agricultural or heavy equipment design experience.
· Hydraulic systems experience
· Product management experience
· Engine tier 4 application experience
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!