The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, and specification of mechanical systems and associated tasks. The Mechanical Engineer works under the guidance of Senior Engineers to complete assignments and develop knowledge and skills. The Mechanical Engineer is required to have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within their field.
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- Bachelor's degree or greater in Agricultural, Milling, or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent engineering field, required.
- 4 or more years of overall experience with 3 or more years of experience in a related industry.
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering examination preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.