Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Module Leader – Material Flow on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will supervise unskilled production, maintenance or warehouse employees. Less specialized knowledge, small in scope, more routine. Supervise simple, standardized, single function. Very small number of direct reports. (Example is very small warehouse operation).
· Maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned operational areas to monitor and improve material handling performance.
· Measure the performance of Material Flow Processes.
· Define corrective actions.
· Obtain assistance from other functional representatives as appropriate.
· Drive continuous improvement in terms of Safety, Quality, Delivery & efficiency within Material Flow Processes assigned to hourly UAW Work Force.
· Develop and execute improvement plans relative to all Material Flow Projects for process adherence and improvement.
· Support Material Flow Vision and Execution of Operational Support with regards to Material Availability.
· Supervise and lead the development and execution of departmental plans to achieve objectives in safety, quality, schedule, efficiency and continuous improvement.
· Administer employee policies, practices, procedures and work rules appropriate for the unit.
· Monitor individual and line performance and takes corrective action including discipline, as needed and responds to complaints to insure the Company and employees adheres to policies, practices, procedures and work rules.
· Work with Safety Team in meeting company standards and enforces safety regulations to prevent and eliminate injuries.
· Manage and control costs to stay within the department operating budget targets.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· 2+ years in Manufacturing/Supply Management Environment leading a team.
· Strong Inter-Personal Communication Skills & Capabilities (Care for others).
· Proven Leadership in a change environment (Professional Maturity).
· Can-Do Attitude and a mind towards improvement and sustained high performance (Business IQ)
· Work hours of 3rd shift.
· B.A. or A.A. with relevant work experience Years of Experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!