Currently looking for a Plant Reliability Engineer/Maintenance Engineer for a prominent food products manufacturer.
The Plant Reliability Engineer supports all maintenance and engineering efforts to
ensure reliability and maintain equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety systems. All of the Plant Reliability Engineer’s work takes into account food quality, food safety and OSHA safety.
The plant site is in the Canton, Ohio area (North Central Ohio). Compensation range is $100-120,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits. Relocation assistance is provided.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES OF THE PLANT RELIABILITY ENGINEER
• Provide project support for both capital and continuous improvement.
• Asset management and reliability.
• Identify predictive and preventive maintenance tools to increase asset reliability.
• Participate in the development and adherence to design, control, and equipment standards.
• Develops and supports technical training.
• Leads root cause and problem solving initiatives.
• Participates in the plant PSM team.
• Provides support for the Plant Maintenance and Plant Engineering manager.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE RELIABILITY/MAINTENANCE ENGINEER POSITION
Plant Reliability Manager leads the plant’s continuous improvement efforts in conjunction with the Maintenance and Engineering departments. Leads projects which support predictive and preventative efforts in plant sustainability and reliability. Works with the Maintenance and Production departments to analyze efficiencies and downtime data in order to identify and implement solutions for chronic issues. The Plant Reliability Engineer assures that equipment and utilities, serving the production process, operate at the highest level, ensuring food safety and quality across the plant.
The Plant Reliability Engineer has the authority to take immediate corrective actions when dealing with Food Safety and Food Quality issues. The Engineer assumes the role of the Plant Reliability Manager in the Manager's absence.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE RELIABILITY ENGINEER
• Required Bachelor of Science degree in a technical, manufacturing, or engineering capacity.
• Experience the food or dairy manufacturing/processing plant and exposure to packaging
• Maintenance experience
• Inventory management
• Experience in designing, setting up and running a maintenance department, including preventative maintenance programs.
Compensation: Compensation range is $100-120,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits. Relocation assistance is provided.
Apply for immediate, confidential consideration! We would like to fill this position ASAP!