The company is looking for candidates who are eligible to work in the US as a US Citizen or have a US Green Card. The company will not sponsor any candidates.
PROCESS ENGINEER - BSME OR BSIE, (Entry Level or up to 5 Years Exp)AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING
Mechanical Engineer is needed, a Top Automotive Manufacturing Company, located in Columbia, SC is expanding manufacturing operations.
The Mechanical Engineer will be a Entry Level recent college graduate with up to 5 years experience.
The Mechanical Engineer will work in an Automotive (Car) and Car parts assembly plant.
This is a career path oriented role, with opportunity to grow and develop your career. The Process Engineer will work closely with Manufacturing Team to identify process related parameters, improve throughput, line efficiency, run rate and participate in Kaizen (process improvement) projects which will involve analyzing manufacturing & assembly equipment.
The Mechanical Engineer will also evaluate materials and part storage inventory and look for efficient methods of delivering the right quantity of materials to production lines.
The Mechanical Engineer will use Microsoft Excel as a primary tool to conduct analysis (Pivot Tables, Macros, V & H Lookup etc.)
- BSME -
(Entry Level or up to 5 Years Exp)
· Bachelor's Degree - BSME OR BSIE
· Recent Graduate or up to 5 years experience - Entry level candidates looking for a position with planned career advancement are encouraged to apply
· Prior skills in data analysis in MS Excel (advanced Functions & formulas, etc.) are considered a huge plus.
· Strong analytical skills with interest in working in Manufacturing Engineering data.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work in a diverse and global team setting.