|The Accessories Manager is accountable for understanding industry trends in the ATV / UTV market. |
Rely heavily on their advanced knowledge of Design and manufacturing processes to develop new products for the ATV/ UTV industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to deliver complex 3D models, surface models, large vehicle assemblies, BOM’s and CAD drawings
- Advanced understanding of manufacturing processes including DFMA.
- Fabricate prototypes using 3D prints, and manufacturing processes to prove fit and function.
- Must be a hands on problem solver that is self-motivated person with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with overseas manufacturing partners.
- Independently manage multiple projects at different levels of completion.
- Must be able to own projects from conception to completion.
- Understands and utilizes geometric tolerances in the design process.
- Work with scan geometry and other CAD formats to produce high quality designs.
- Confidently present work in front of peers and decipher feedback to better designs.
- Preform other duties as assigned.
- Evaluate product safety, appearance and function.
- Bachelor’s degree (design or engineering) or technical degree related to this function with 4-8 years of product design experience.
- 4+ years of CAD experience with knowledge of CAD, EPDM and surface modeling.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills-oral, verbal and written. This includes basic knowledge using Microsoft office including Excel, Word, ad Outlook.
- Must possess strong technical, creative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of metal forming, injection molding, die casting and finishing.
- Results oriented team player who loves a good challenge.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to deliver assigned tasks on-time.