Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Quality Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will fully integrate an individual into the engineering culture by performing specific quality engineering assignments that are limited in scope, depth and degree of skill required. Work plans and decisions are usually reviewed by others.
· Create, maintain and update quality planning tools such as PFMEAs and Control Plans.
· Execute quality processes by participation on multi-functional teams that include manufacturing, design, operations, production planning, supply management, suppliers, and wage personnel.
· Identify and execute quality improvement projects with Continuous Improvement (CI) Support Team and Quality Improvement Team (QIT).
· Execute the Part Approval Process (PPAP) for new product programs and continuous improvement, which include identification of control activities and completion of those activities.
· Perform improvement activities by using corrective action techniques, including root cause analysis.
· Provide quality performance feedback to the organization using Warranty and Qnote data.
· Provide line support and troubleshooting.
· Provide leadership to execute containment activities and corrective actions when non-conforming product is identified.
· Document quality processes
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Knowledge in engineering principles, theory, and practice.
· Experience working with cross-functional teams to investigate, gather and analyze data for continuous improvement.
· Experience facilitating project planning activities.
· Experience reading engineering drawings.
· Skills in Microsoft products, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Experience working with PFMEAs and Control Plans.
· Experience with data analysis.
· Experience using NCCA system or using 8D methodology.
· Six Sigma training with either internal or ASQ credentials.
· 1 or more years of experience working in a quality, manufacturing, or planning role.
· Experience using the application of quality tools within the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP), Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP) and Customer Support Process (CSP) Education (or equivalent work experience).
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics.
· Work hours primarily 3rd shift 10:30pm-7am.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!