Quality Engineer -- Food product manufacturing - Lab and plant floor - $79-90,000 - Excellent benefits!
Here's another excellent opportunity with a national food products manufacturer. This position is at the
new plant facility in Wooster, OH. It is especially suited for a Bachelor or Masters Degreed person with
2-5years experience in food or dairy product manufacturing.
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
• Bachelors degree
• 2-5 years of Quality Engineering in a food or dairy manufacturing setting
• Good communication skills (oral and written)
• A team builder and player
Job Summary for the Quality Engineer
You will work with engineering and QA lab teams to ensure food product safety and general quality
• Interface with QA lab personnel
• Recommend changes for improvement to the Engineering Manager
• Coach production managers and employees on quality issues and programs
• Apply corporate and FDA quality standards and measures
• Work closely with engineering and production departments and personnel in the
establishment and improvement of new product lines and processes
Compensation for the Quality Engineer
$79-90,000 plus benefits. Relocation assistance id provided.
Apply for immediate consideration!