Are you a BSME, BSEE, BSEET, ASEE or ASEET that would like to be a big fish in a small pond? Would you like to work in a very clean, climate controlled facility?
We are looking for a Sr. Automation Mechanical Design Engineer for a growing company.
A qualified Candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Significant 3D Design experience- Autodesk Inventor preferred (3 years)
• Understand Dimensioning & Tolerance Standards and their practical application
• Experience in a Machine Design / Fabrication / Build environment (Custom Automation preferred)
• Basic understanding of Machining / Fabrication methods
• Organized, a demonstrated ability to plan activities & meet project timelines
• Highly developed Communication Skills with internal and external customers
• Solid understanding of Pneumatics- specifying linear & rotary actuators, application of grippers, cylinder sizing, etc.
• Solid understanding of Electrical Components- specifying servos, pumps, etc.
• Basic understanding of Machine Control / PLC
• Experience integrating six-axis Robots preferred
• Knowledge of Vision Systems and their application & integration
• Experience in a Manufacturing environment beneficial
• Computer literate- Microsoft Office
• Technical Degree or commensurate experience
Contact us for additional detailed information
Looking for commutable candidates. U.S. Citizen.