Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a third shift Tactical Quality Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will fully integrate an individual into the engineering culture by performing specific quality engineering assignments that are limited in scope, depth and degree of skill required. Work plans and decisions are usually reviewed by others.
· Review warranty information, prioritize supplier related problems, create evidence packages and apply problem resolution techniques.
· Review Defects Per Unit Daily report for qnotes related to supplied parts and problem resolution techniques.
· Review daily Quality Board metrics to determine if there are questions from our wage force.
· Create Temporary Deviations per the Work Instruction.
· Create Change Notice and send to shop floor inspectors and post on Quality Boards.
· Facilitate RCA's & NCCA's on supplied parts.
· Attend Final Product Audit Review and Audit Disposition.
· Lead Corrective Action on items found in Audit Disposition.
· Attend daily Non-Conforming review.
· Perform initial sorts on supplied parts that may be non-conforming.
· Pass information to commodity QE for further resolution with suppliers.
· Support factory with troubleshooting, containment process, corrective action.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Demonstrated Skills in Root Cause Analysis & Corrective Action (8D).
· Understanding of Mistake Proofing Techniques.
· Understanding of Control Plans and PFMEAs Manufacturing Statistical Methods (Control Charting / Capability Analysis).
· Shop floor experience in a manufacturing environment.
· 4-year Engineering degree.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!