Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Test Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will perform basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project. Operate in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. Develop recommendation within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation.
· Work with advanced engine engineering team, internal Partners, and Suppliers to assess and advance engine technology according to technology development process.
· Plan component and engine test work and direct day-to-day testing in the component and diesel engine test labs.
· Analyze data from multiple sources and prepare reports and presentations that explain and communicate results.
· Communicate across a range of stakeholders within and outside the Advanced Engine group including PV&V, Base Engine teams, FOCUS controls group, and suppliers.
· Compile and furnish necessary information (engineering direction, design analyses) to support designer with prototype designs and fabrication of prototype hardware.
· Facilitate required multi-discipline meetings, record and publish meeting minutes, maintain schedules, and work closely with affected stake holders
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Engineering experience obtained from projects, internships or practical work experience.
· Knowledge in engineering principles, theory and practice as well as product knowledge.
· Technical analytical skills.
· Knowledge of drawing and schematic interpretation, product models, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
· General understanding of a Product Delivery Process.
· Project management skills.
· Diesel engine knowledge and experience including.
· Understanding of engineering principles as they relate to internal combustion engines.
· Basic understanding of diesel engine controls and software.
· Experience with diesel engine performance modeling and analysis.
· Electrification knowledge and experience including electric power generation, storage, consumption, and conversion.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!