Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Unit Supervisor on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will supervise unskilled production, maintenance or warehouse employees. Less specialized knowledge, small in scope, more routine. Supervises simple, standardized, single function. Very small number of direct reports. (Example is very small warehouse operation).
· Supervise the execution of departmental plans to achieve objectives in safety, quality, schedule, efficiency and continuous improvement.
· Administer employee policies, practices, procedures and work rules appropriate for the unit.
· Monitor individual performance and takes corrective action including discipline, as needed, and responds to complaints to insure the Company and employees adheres to policies, practices, procedures and work rules.
· Establish employee environment regarding communications, feedback and overall guidance.
· Ensure that assigned personnel have appropriate training, work instruction and tools to successfully do their job.
· Work with Safety Team in meeting company standards and enforces safety regulations to prevent and eliminate injuries.
· Resolve various systems, parts, people or process issues to correct deficiencies, reduce costs, improve processes/performance.
· Manage and control costs to stay within the department operating budget targets.
· Coordinate departmental continuous improvement plans and activities.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!